Panhandle Help

splitcoasts

Panhandle Help

Post by splitcoasts »

Hey guys, just moved up to Pensacola from Tampa for a job after finishing my degree. Just got up here and trying to get a feel for good kayak areas. I know some guys have posted reports in the past in the reports section but its been pretty dead lately. Anyways, any and all help is appreciated. I also can offer tampa bay stuff in return.

Oh yeah, mainly targeting reds of any size, flounder, and some trout. Also looking at chasing kings off the beach.

Thanks,
Ben
You aint gonna catch any fish if your line isn't in the water. Never stop casting.

Plant Panthers 2006 State Champs. #16
So much fishing time was missed but it was worth it.
Norm
Supporter 2007 - 2014
Supporter 2007 - 2014

Re: Panhandle Help

Post by Norm »

:shock: Thank goodness...I thought you were looking for help on panhandling :lol:
Obama just traded 5 Mercedes for a Slinky ....Greg Gutfeld
splitcoasts

Post by splitcoasts »

That's a good one, made me laugh. Which is a good thing if you've been watching the rays tonight
You aint gonna catch any fish if your line isn't in the water. Never stop casting.

Plant Panthers 2006 State Champs. #16
So much fishing time was missed but it was worth it.
MrSpectaculous

Post by MrSpectaculous »

I'm from Pcola but has been a few years since i've fished the area. The good news is that Pcola has a lot of public water access. Check out this board and maybe they can help you. They have a kayak section. Good Luck.
http://www.pensacolafishingforum.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I think I can dance.
Bill
Ultimate 14.5
Purple Emotion GS