Rod Handle Modification Help

TexasDan

Rod Handle Modification Help

Post by TexasDan »

I have a new rod that the handle is a bit to long for my liking for kayak fishing.
Does anyone know who can shorten rod handles without messing up the rod?
Mark R

Re: Rod Handle Modification Help

Post by Mark R »

Noles!
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Rik

Post by Rik »

http://paddle-fishing-forum.com/viewtop ... shortening" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That post was a well done step by step. However, the pics are now missing from his photobucket account.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
kneedeep

Post by kneedeep »

Parts and GOOD advice Southeast Liquidaters!
<SDFT><{
"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
MrSpectaculous

Post by MrSpectaculous »

Might be a bit of a drive but Holy Mackeral in Pinellas Park shortened all my Falcon rods for about $6.00 each.
I think I can dance.
Bill
Ultimate 14.5
Purple Emotion GS
kneedeep

Post by kneedeep »

Maybe I'm just getting old and beat up, but I kinda like the longer rod handles so I can rest it against my forearm while fight those massive Reds! :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:
<SDFT><{
"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."