Kinda cool

DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Kinda cool

Post by DaveR »

Don't know that we get these over here. A swordspine snook. I caught a few of them in the other side this weekend.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
CooKnFish

Re: Kinda cool

Post by CooKnFish »

I thought it was a fat snook at first glance. Dave, there's only a few places that I've been told where you can find those on a regular basis. When I say "a few places", I mean under this dock or that boat. Way to notch another species!
Paddles - they aren't just for the bedroom anymore.

~Mark~
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Your right on that count it seems. Fished hard for 3 days and all came within 10 feet of each other from the same dock. By the way. Every one managed to shtick me! They have more spines than a catfish!
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
John
Guv'ner

Post by John »

Caught one once, way back when we first attacked that place, managed a fat snook too, now just the Tarpon snook to complete the list.
"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree." - Michael Crichton
sfurman
Supporter 2010 - 2013

Post by sfurman »

Cool! :thumbleft:
My posts are my opinion only.
Steve