A Little Help.....

JoeS

Re: A Little Help.....

Post by JoeS »

FIRST I want to THANK everybody for their Thoughts and Prayers.....I want to update all who are interested......Jim has been diagnosed with Acute B Cell Prolymphocytic Leukemia, The single rarest type of Leukemia......I wish I had better news but we will deal with the cards dealt......Life expectancy for this type is 4 to 7 months..... fortunately he is at the worlds top Cancer/Leukemia Diagnostics Center so treatments have begun.......some people have beat this and lived past 5 years and MORE.....My Brother is optimistic which is good.....One big issue we have is getting him back to Florida actually I am looking for a conversion Van with a bed or small Rv to go and pick him up, exposure to germs isn't a good thing so flying commercial is out.......ANY IDEAS??????
Again We All THANK EVERYBODY.......
PS:If you have a brother or sister you are not on terms with CALL THEM and Tell THEM how much you LOVE THEM........
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
airchip558

Post by airchip558 »

Don't listen to time frames. My wife was diagnosed with unoperable stage 3 pancreatic cancer in Jan. and we have seen the tumor shrink since then. Do your best to help your brother keep fighting and never stop believing that miracles happen. God made us and He can heal us.
Redfisher

Post by Redfisher »

I'll be praying for both of your families. God bless you both.
FrankC

Post by FrankC »

Prayers sent for both families and will continue to pray.
Norm
Supporter 2007 - 2014
Supporter 2007 - 2014

Post by Norm »

Bless you and your family through this Joe....you and your brother will be in my prayers :wink:
Obama just traded 5 Mercedes for a Slinky ....Greg Gutfeld
kneedeep

Post by kneedeep »

Try contacting an RV dealer as far as a rental van. Explain your situation and they may have more, better ideas. Praying for you and yours.
<SDFT><{
"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."