Hey Jigger

DoubleM

Re: Hey Jigger

Post by DoubleM »

The jig is up?
Mark .aka. Man of Purpose. Original Chincy Jones

Ultimate 14.5 sand & blue Indian River Outdoorsman.

The jig is up and weedless.
sfurman
Supporter 2010 - 2013

Post by sfurman »

Rik wrote:
Todd wrote: As you say Steve, who, or what, will they target next?
I know a 2 mile section of beach that the power boats are wreaking havoc at so I think the FWC should make it kayak only. And only for residents, and invited guests, of Sarasota County. And everyone is required to bring a biscuit or two for the local tarpon fishing dog. And the young guys are required to drag the old guys kayaks up the beach. All of this will be good for the health of the fish, I just know it.

Y'all will sign that petition, right?
Of course! :cheers:
My posts are my opinion only.
Steve
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Jigging is snagging. It's finding a school of fish on a depth finder, lowering a weighted hook to em and snagging them. It shit fishing period and the cunts that do it are trash.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

DaveR wrote:Jigging is snagging. It's finding a school of fish on a depth finder, lowering a weighted hook to em and snagging them. It shit fishing period and the cunts that do it are trash.
Well said.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
John
Guv'ner

Post by John »

DaveR wrote:Jigging is snagging. It's finding a school of fish on a depth finder, lowering a weighted hook to em and snagging them. It shit fishing period and the cunts that do it are trash.
Said with the eloquence of an Englishman, I'm so proud right now ツ
"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree." - Michael Crichton