My Book

Mike Hodge

My Book

Post by Mike Hodge »

Just finished a book on fly fishing Tampa Bay for the beginner. It's out on Amazon --- on Kindle and in print.

It's pretty much a how-to for the novice/intermediate. My goal is that others won't have to suffer through the same learning curve I did.

http://www.amazon.com/Fly-Bay-beginners ... in+the+Bay" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JoeS

Re: My Book

Post by JoeS »

This is a Great Read folks.......Mike put a lot of hard work and thought in this book......Get You a Copy :thumbright:
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
Mike Hodge

Post by Mike Hodge »

JoeS wrote:This is a Great Read folks.......Mike put a lot of hard work and thought in this book......Get You a Copy :thumbright:
Joe: Much appreciated.
John
Guv'ner

Post by John »

Did we get credits?
"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree." - Michael Crichton
Mike Hodge

Post by Mike Hodge »

John: Off the top of my head, Steve Gibson, Walt Ruda, Dave Robinson, Evan Jones, Joe S. were mentioned in the introduction among others.
John
Guv'ner

Post by John »

Fair play to you sir!
"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree." - Michael Crichton