Personal best!!!!!

General freshwater forum. However, please consider using the regional forums instead!
Rooster

Personal best!!!!!

Post by Rooster »

but no pic, but you c an ask the security guard at kanes warehouse of you dont believe me! on my 6:30pm lunchbreak, I was throwing a Gary Yamamoto "kreature" in black with blue sparkle on a mustad powerlock hook, I tossed next to the weedline of a bunch of cat tails and BLAMMO!!! I had the biggest bass I ever seen in person. I got it in, and whistled the security guard over so I had a witness, lol (he loves fishing too) he ran over and seen the fish as I put it back in the water. we both were in shock. If I were to guess it went a good 6-7lbs, he inhaled my bait and my entire fist went completely in its mouth without touching any part of the fish, as I was getting the bait out from way deep inside it :shock:
"I tell you now we won't give in
Without a vicious fight, We've been battered and left for dead, We've been beaten and we have bled-Versus the world" ~Amon Amarth
fishmaster892

Post by fishmaster892 »

great job its all ways fun to get those big bass
mudfish

Post by mudfish »

Just looked up that lure, weirdest thing ever. :shock:

Good job on the "Bass-a-mundo" Roosta!
-Cisco-

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

- Eleanor Roosevelt -
bluebill

OK Big Bass

Post by bluebill »

Would someone please give Rooster an old digital camera so we can see his detention pond? fish.
Be thankful for every day and especially those fine days on the water
Rooster

Post by Rooster »

Got a camera on the way 8)
"I tell you now we won't give in
Without a vicious fight, We've been battered and left for dead, We've been beaten and we have bled-Versus the world" ~Amon Amarth