New to Forum

Introduce yourself. It all starts with your first post. Jump in, the water's fine.
NateS

New to Forum

Post by NateS »

Hey everyone. Thanks to Rik for putting together a great site. The info is really helpful on all the threads. I am usually fishing solo unless my brother in law brings his kayak down from the Jacksonville area. So if anyone wants to get out on the weekends let me know. I will be fishing in the sarasota area but have no problem throwing the kayak on the roof and going for a drive. I have a wilderness Tarpon140. Its amazing how lucky were are in this state because the areas to fish are endless. Tight lines everybody!!
"I cannot help thinking that the people with motor boats miss a great deal. If they would only keep to rowboats or canoes, and use oar or paddle...they would get infinitely more benefit than by having their work done for them by gasoline.". - Theodore Roosevelt
firstflyingfish

Re: New to Forum

Post by firstflyingfish »

Welcome Nate, Yes we are lucky to live in Florida and the kayak fishing must be an extra. :lol: Feel free to send a PM and we can work out a time to wet a line around your area.
Deek
Supporter 2011 - 2014
Supporter 2011 - 2014

Post by Deek »

howdy and welcome
Jackson, Big Rig
strutzy

Post by strutzy »

hello Nate, welcome
Manning
Supporter 2009 - 2013

Post by Manning »

Welcome Nate. Nice to have another S.O.T.E. fisherman added to the forum.
Being out on the water in the kayak is the prize. Catching fish is the bonus.

Steve
bigguy

Post by bigguy »

Hi