New Jerk bait hooks

Have rigging questions or a good idea? Found a good fishing product? Tell us about it.
fishnfinatic

Post by fishnfinatic »

Snowman, I have some and dont like them at all. You have to take the weight on and off everytime you have to replace the bait and also I had problem with the weights grabbing the grass. I have some of those mustad hooks that rik posted and love them. I found them at West Marine in Winter Haven. So far, there the simplest hooks I have ever used for weedless the weight actually slides up and down for different presentations.
Tight Lines
Shawn
Snowman

Post by Snowman »

They look like the Cadillac of all weedless hooks......I'm hgoing to have to start hunting for them!
Yeah....I eat fish!!
ratherbefishin

Post by ratherbefishin »

I just bought some of the Mustads pictured above. Got them at DogFish Tackle on Park Blvd in Pinellas Park. Great store, by the way.

The hooks worked great with Gulp shrimp, as well as an array of plastics. Expensive but worth it. I'll be getting some more of them soon.
Curt

Well, hell, SOMEBODY has to catch lizardfish.
fishnfinatic

Post by fishnfinatic »

I know Bass Pro sells them for $4.99 a pack and there more expensive at West Marine, but they will match Bass Pro prices. I know West Marine carries them in every size.
Tight Lines
Shawn
Blindmullet

Post by Blindmullet »

I hate to hi-jack :cry: but can someone post a pic of a Gulp! Shrimp hooked weedless? Are you using a 2/0 Hook? This stuff is like fish crystal meth in some of my spots, but I seem to miss to many. Thanks guys!
Team Pro Bass "Fishing Legendz"