Open cow fields...Jan. 7th 2007

General freshwater forum. However, please consider using the regional forums instead!
prowler13angler

Open cow fields...Jan. 7th 2007

Post by prowler13angler »

Couldn't yakk today, so the best alternative was to bass fish. My friends mom took us with our skateboards up to some open feilds with lakes and cows in them off of a highway. We printed up a map of the huge forest and set off.

We fished from 9AM - 4PM and caught many bass and I caught a few bluegill. Steven also hooked a decent crappie that jumped off at the lakes edge. Fun day catching 20 +/- fish. My legs are tired, and im sunburned from walking the deserted dry fields looking for waterholes to fish.

Lots of pictures!

yohan1973

Post by yohan1973 »

LOL, great pictures! lol
Skip kayak fishing.......skatboard fishing is now IN!
Looks like you had a ton of fun!

Man, what in the world was that bluegill thinking when he went after that mirrolure? Wasn't thinking, "dinner!"
This warm weather must have some of those fish getting into their territorial prespawn game face.
Stanley Steemer, carpet cleaner.
JayB
Founder's Club

Post by JayB »

Visit my new website

skateboard-fishing.com

After all, I invented skateboard fishing. I was doing that back in the 60's with Jan & Dean.

J
1okbyme2

Post by 1okbyme2 »

Excellent! The simplest of times can be the best of times. Reminds me of when i was young & we used to fish from shore or a row boat & catch bass & bluegills.
"They paved paradise and put up a parking lot" Joni Mitchell