Flamingo to Big Bend
Terrapin

Post by Terrapin »

^Tyrant.
"Cheap women, cheap wine, cheap money, cheap time these things do not exist..."
lagerhead

Post by lagerhead »

Rooster:

I am certainly no expert. One thing that I have found consistently works for me when I see bait getting smashed is my go to lure - the skitterwalk. If you are lucky enough to find bait getting hammered, I find the fish - whether snook, reds, ladys, s-trout, or jack - will smack my lure just about every cast. Hooking up is another matter. I use the redfish or mullet pattern and always pinch the barbs. Just mix up your presentation and cast well beyond the fish and work the lure back into the action. You are way ahead of the game if you are finding the fish feeding. I usually am not that lucky. Good luck.
mudfish

Post by mudfish »

LivelyBaits wrote:

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??? And it ain't over now. Cause when the going gets tough

The tough get going

I suggest you start drinking heavily

(only if you are of legal age of course)
Great movie, great inspirational speech! LOL!
-Cisco-

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

- Eleanor Roosevelt -
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

What the kid said.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Blindmullet

Post by Blindmullet »

Rik wrote:
Rooster wrote: but you all need to lighten up and go throw bait if that is what makes you happy
but you all need to lighten up and go throw artis if that is what makes you happy

but you all need to lighten up and go throw flies if that is what makes you happy

but you all need to lighten up and go throw marshmallows if that is what makes you happy

but you all need to lighten up and go throw hook-less lures if that is what makes you happy

but you all need to lighten up and go throw(_fill in the blank )if that is what makes you happy
This is what happens when you talk in study hall... :x
95 more to go!
Team Pro Bass "Fishing Legendz"