North Carolina Fishing

LagoonAddict

North Carolina Fishing

Post by LagoonAddict »

I am lucky enough to have some vacation rental cabins up in the mountains of North Carolina. I get to go up several times a year and I just love fishing those mountain streams. Sometime I just get lost in the surroundings.

I have this one blown up poster size and is hanging on a wall in one of the cabins. A quick glance and I'm back there pulling in a beautiful rainbow!!!!

East Coast "Clique of One"

"'til reinforced, can we learn the ways of church-mice"
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

So did you catch it with the spinning rod and just pose it with the fly rod :wink:

What kind or reel is that?
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
islander

Post by islander »

Nice!
www.lemonbayconservancy.org
Silverspoon

Re: North Carolina Fishing

Post by Silverspoon »

LagoonAddict wrote:I am lucky enough to have some vacation rental cabins up in the mountains of North Carolina.
Where in NC? We have a cabin in Western NC 35 miles NE of Asheville.

This is the view from our front porch. There are Brook Trout in it.
LagoonAddict

Post by LagoonAddict »

HEY BF!!!! you still alive????...figured some jealous hubby put a hole in yer azz by now!!!!!! Comon down and fish with the big boys!!!! lol

The reel is Old Florida...been fishing with it for about 10 years now...nice piece of lightweight work.....I think they're called something else now..bought by another company...oppps here it is:

Old Florida Nautilus Featherweight

HEY Silversppon....OUr cabins are 2 hours west of Asheville by the Nantahala Gorge...great white water rafting and trout fishing!! Comon and visit any time !!!

Here's our web site: northcarolinacabins.com
East Coast "Clique of One"

"'til reinforced, can we learn the ways of church-mice"