Deal of a lifetime? Not exactly, but close!!!

Redfisher

Post by Redfisher »

Glad to help.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club
Lime Cider

Post by Lime Cider »

Those pedals retail for $450. I wouldn't recommend transporting them over open waters like that. :lol: 8) Good thing it is so stable.
Congrats on the sweet deal. I'll give you 7 for it right now.Image
Russ
Battlewagon

Post by Battlewagon »

They were bungeed down in the front, and we were in no deeper than 3 to 4 ft of water the whole time over at the Ft.

That was the whole logic of buying the boat originally was to flip it knowing that the pedals and paddle alone were worth what we paid for the boat, and that I could easily get someone to buy it for twice what we paid, but we like it so much, we'll probably keep it. I can take the 2 boys out in their own boats now, their 9 and 11, and now she's hooked too. Said I was going fishing twice this week, and she said "with me too right?" She wants to go to Bass Pro shops and buy a "pink" fishing rod, and that I need to find some "pink" fishing stickers :roll: to put on it so that I don't use it. :lol:
Cobra Fish n' Dive "Iowa Class" Kayak
Hobie Mirage Outback
OK Prowler Angler
MrSpectaculous

Post by MrSpectaculous »

Nothing is more better then fishing with your significant other.
I think I can dance.
Bill
Ultimate 14.5
Purple Emotion GS
Chief1600

Post by Chief1600 »

Mangrove Man wrote:Nothing is more better then fishing with your significant other.
What he said! :)
Jim - snooty elitist

"Of all pursuits mankind has devised to make you look stupid and uncoordinated, fly fishing is unquestionably number one." Jack Ohman, Fear of Fly Fishing
Kayakpirate

Peddles should adjust.

Post by Kayakpirate »

Your girlfriend should be totally comfortable with her seat and peddles. My wife is only about 5’2”so they can be adjusted for just about anyone. My wife also pimped out her kayak using pink fishing line for the reel, matching colored life vest and anything pink.
Remember... We work to live, not live to work!

Jeff W.