DOUBLE GRAND SLAM!!!

Naples to West Palm and south, including the Keys
bonefishwhisperer

DOUBLE GRAND SLAM!!!

Post by bonefishwhisperer »

yes its true...yay for me...the electric dread has made short work of 2 permit and 2 bones...I used the fly that Mother made for micro tarpon, the shminnow...I had to use the micro tarpon to keep the slam alive...I have purposefully saved these little guys for just such an occasion...quick 2 tarpon in 5 minutes and the dbl grand slam is complete....this is my birthday present to myself....waiting for pictures to be emailed...I have some very sucky ones because of the havoc involved so I will wait until they are sent....ahhh....ok...a little sneak peek but dont tell anybody :roll:

Gen 9:2 "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered." .... even God likes Dreads....
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

I liked it better when you were gone :x J/K :lol:

Nice work Cordell.
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
bonefishwhisperer

heres a couple shots

Gen 9:2 "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered." .... even God likes Dreads....
bonefishwhisperer

dont be sad pilgrim...

MarkM
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by MarkM »

I wanna catch one of those....
krash
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by krash »

Congrats Cordel and Happy B-day, can't ask for a better day than that.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

Very nice. Looks like you were way in the weeds with those "poons".
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
vivian

Post by vivian »

Happy Birthday Cordell!

Glad to see you are back posting and will hopefully see you out there on the bay soon. I was able to get some tarpon and unexpected bonefish this last weekend. The conditions are sure getting better for fishing the bay with lot's of tarpon everywhere.

Now if only I could catch one of those permit :roll:
mudfish

Post by mudfish »

MarkM wrote:I wanna catch one of those....
X2! ...and eat it. :wink:
-Cisco-

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

- Eleanor Roosevelt -
bonefishwhisperer

thanks everybody...the planets must have aligned because I have since then delivered even better shots at huge permit only to be rejected hard :? ...the cycle continues.....
GILs_GONE_WILD

Post by GILs_GONE_WILD »

As I mentioned on another forum ... Happy Birthday and thanks for posting those pics so, if nothing else, I can live vicariously fishing for 'Poons, Permit and Bonz!!!

Good Job!!!
GIL

"Only the half-mad are wholly alive." ~~~ Edward Abbey
finatic
PFTS SPONSOR
PFTS SPONSOR

Post by finatic »

Nice job! Can't wait to fish down in your neck of the woods in December on the finatic tour. Will trade finatic goods for some of dem electric dreads!
The artist formally known as Snookfinatic

finaticdesigns.com
bonefishwhisperer

krash wrote:Congrats Cordel and Happy B-day, can't ask for a better day than that.
a triple would have been better :lol: next yr I guess...Snookfinatic, I am waiting for you to show...even as we speak I am tying 2 dozen flies for thurdays client...I will have my "A" game with me complete with new rods, line and pushpole so I will no longer be held back such as I have been...I am increasing length of pushpole to 15.5 ft instead of weenie 13ft and this will allow me to outrun anybody out there paddling or catch them from behind and take their spot :lol: :lol: :lol: just kidding...I would rather lead you on a snipe hunt :wink: ...seriously, when you are coming give me big notice and I will do all I can to fish with you...I will take you to the battle grounds and assure you of getting shots