Dry Case for phone....

Erick
"Mister OLC"
"Mister OLC"

Dry Case for phone....

Post by Erick »

With winter upon us, I was cleaning out all my fishing stuff and I ran across a product that I had one last year in a tournament. When I won it, I had an older phone that would not work in the case but I held on to it. Now that I have moved into the 21st century with an Evo HTC, this product will come in handy. For those with IPhones, or even ITouches or similar types of phones or electronics this might be worth while. The case easily fits my phone, which is larger than most. Once you put the phone in the case, you can make it waterproof and airtight with a vacuum seal that still allows you to use the phone and its features....in my case, including the camera. Or if you like to listen to music you can use earphones with it also. Having dunked one phone before...this is a good thing for me to have on the kayak. I look forward to actually using it on the water...and although it would allow you to take underwater photos, not sure I am going to use it for that. But it will keep the salt spray off my phone and I think a worthwhile product.

Don't give up. Don't ever give up.
Jim Valvano

{{>=====<}} <'))))><ing