Prayer needed

bassboy

Prayer needed

Post by bassboy »

Hey yall i know its been a while but my son is going for surgery tomorrow at 1030. He is having tubes put it in and adnoids taken out as some of you know we went down this road with my daughter we pray and hope that its not as bad as my daughters was. Ian has lost significant amount of hearing in his left ear so we hope with this surgery it helps. Dr.Peter Orobello is the best in the state and we r lucky enough to have him in our backyard. Thank You in advance from the Peters family. I wish i could be there this weekend but with a new job and a surgery it aint happening so best of luck to all.
SILVER K

Re: Prayer needed

Post by SILVER K »

The pray is done. Good luck.
Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.
Norm
Supporter 2007 - 2014
Supporter 2007 - 2014

Post by Norm »

Prayers sent....Dr Orobello did my granddaughters tubes....she is doing quite well. Im sure he is in good hands :wink:
Obama just traded 5 Mercedes for a Slinky ....Greg Gutfeld
shamus
The Beaver Tickler

Post by shamus »

prayers sent.
0 0 1
Fishaddict
Supporter 2013

Post by Fishaddict »

your family has been uplifted. Its in God's hands and the Surgeons.

BOL
[b][i]Have Boat ... Will Fish[/i][/b]
bassboy

Post by bassboy »

Thanks yall i just wanted to let yall know surgery was 20 minutes long and it was successful. Ian is a very happy little man that he can hear and now that he can hear so well everything is to loud. Ians first thing he wanted to do was go golfing at Dicks and then he said he wanted to go fishing but dont have room on my boat so we went golfing like i said thanks for the prayers and i will see ya on the water soon.
kneedeep

Post by kneedeep »

Just saw the post. Glad to hear everything's okay. :thumbleft:
<SDFT><{
"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
GILs_GONE_WILD

Post by GILs_GONE_WILD »

Grandson went through it. The hole didn't close in his right ear. Surgery was required to cover the hole with a piece of skin they took from behing his ear. Amazing surgery (watched the video) and an amazing recovery.

It was simply amazing how much better he could hear after the tubes were put in.

Will be thinking about your daughter and pulling for her to come through with flying colors.
GIL

"Only the half-mad are wholly alive." ~~~ Edward Abbey
FrankC

Post by FrankC »

Done.
mauso1
Supporter 2007 - 2013

Post by mauso1 »

Glad to hear all went well my third Son had it done years ago. It took two surgeries to get it to take tho.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club