Finally

bigguy

Finally

Post by bigguy »

I sold my motorcycle on Monday and today I went and bought a used Native Ultimate 14.5 tandem. I have only been wanting a kayak for the last 8 years or so.
Rik

Re: Finally

Post by Rik »

About damn time!

:)
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
MarkM
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by MarkM »

bigguy wrote:I sold my motorcycle on Monday
:( :( :(
bigguy

Post by bigguy »

MarkM wrote:

I was sad about it as well, but in the last 2 years it barley had put 2000 miles on it, and my wfe rides too. Having my son made so we never rode, and we have another on the way.
shamus
The Beaver Tickler

Post by shamus »

kayak = no road rash !
0 0 1
SRQGator
Grocery Yodeler

Post by SRQGator »

MarkM wrote:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
1 1 12?
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Amen!
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Manning
Supporter 2009 - 2013

Post by Manning »

You may have sold your motorcycle, but you will never get it out of your soul. I predict you will own another one in the future.

Did you buy the used Native from Economy Tackle? I saw a blue one there earlier this week that was priced at $589 and it had a note on it saying to hold it for someone. Let me tell you someone got a deal.
Being out on the water in the kayak is the prize. Catching fish is the bonus.

Steve
bigguy

Post by bigguy »

Manning wrote:You may have sold your motorcycle, but you will never get it out of your soul. I predict you will own another one in the future.

Did you buy the used Native from Economy Tackle? I saw a blue one there earlier this week that was priced at $589 and it had a note on it saying to hold it for someone. Let me tell you someone got a deal.
Nope that was not me, and that ws a nice deal, I paid 775 with paddles, pdfs, and a few other items.
justabucup

Post by justabucup »

bigguy wrote:I sold my motorcycle on Monday and today I went and bought a used Native Ultimate 14.5 tandem. I have only been wanting a kayak for the last 8 years or so.
If you didn't sell it for scrap then it is the same thing as getting treatment for your veneral disease after you have passed it on to another. :razz:
Credo quia absurdum
1okbyme2

Post by 1okbyme2 »

Good for you big guy! Many happy hours on the water to you.
"They paved paradise and put up a parking lot" Joni Mitchell
Deek
Supporter 2011 - 2014
Supporter 2011 - 2014

Post by Deek »

bigguy wrote:I sold my motorcycle on Monday and today I went and bought a used Native Ultimate 14.5 tandem. I have only been wanting a kayak for the last 8 years or so.
Good for you. Did you find a used one or did you get a new one. If new, where did you get it. I'm looking for a 14.5 myself.
Jackson, Big Rig
bigguy

Post by bigguy »

It was used.
bigguy

Post by bigguy »

So I finally managed to get out on the water for a little while today, I launched at Clam Bayou at abotu 7:45 only took one pole with me, manly I just wanted to get out on the water. I managed to do stand and poll on a shallow flat for a few hundrad yards. I thining standign might be an issue for me due to my gargantuan feet, but ill make it work. I had one hook up, but it happend while I was trying to avoid an oyster bed, so Ididnt get a chance to set the hook and it took off. I left boat attached to the truck and im going out to Wedon tomorrow right fter work.
americanrobster

Post by americanrobster »

Now your in the game.
Rob

Heritage Redfish 12'

Heritage Redfish 14'