where can I get best deal on Jackson big tuna

size matters

where can I get best deal on Jackson big tuna

Post by size matters »

Where can I get the best deal on this Kayak and what are the opinions of this group on this monster. I am not afraid to lug it around so not concerned about weight. I want to take my daughter occasionally and love that it has a baitwell.
"President of the Dink Fishing Club"
Redfisher

Re: where can I get best deal on Jackson big tuna

Post by Redfisher »

I just can't get past how it sounds like you plan to put your daughter in the baitwell. :D
Good luck finding a kayak to suit your needs and God bless you for taking a kid fishing.
Blindmullet

Post by Blindmullet »

Redfisher wrote:I just can't get past how it sounds like you plan to put your daughter in the baitwell. :D
Good luck finding a kayak to suit your needs and God bless you for taking a kid fishing.
My son got his first slam in the tank well of my T14..lol The first few years he sat in the front hatch like a tank commander.
Team Pro Bass "Fishing Legendz"
size matters

Post by size matters »

im so confused on what kayak i want. I have settled on a new nucanoe with a trolling motor. I am a big man and have had ultimate 14 and pro anglers in the past. I think the customization of the nucanoe is just what the doctor ordered. and If anyone replies about going camping I will have plenty of room for gear. Now just have to break off the 1200 i need to get nucanoe.
"President of the Dink Fishing Club"