FREE wheels for carts

Have rigging questions or a good idea? Found a good fishing product? Tell us about it.
Willie T
Location: St. Petersburg Minds of moderate caliber ordinarily condemn everything which is beyond their range.

FREE wheels for carts

Post by Willie T »

UPDATE: Everything has gone with the exception of six pairs of the old (smaller) lawnmower wheels.

I think I've made about as many carts as I'm going to. I am trying to clear out my garage, and I have a good number of wheels... from big Barbie Beach Jeep wheels, through fertilizer spreader wheels, to lawn mower wheels.

I want them to go to good homes, not just to the dump.

I live right in the center of St. Pete, 2 blocks from the lake at 49th and 22nd Ave N.

Give me a shout, and come get what you want.
Last edited by Willie T on Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willie T
St. Petersburg
[email protected]

"True eloquence consists in saying all that is necessary, and only that which is."
François Duc de La Rochefoucauld
DayFisher

Post by DayFisher »

Those wheels still up for adoption?
Momo
Hauling Dead Dinosaurs for Your Vehicles Consumptive Delight to a Gas Station near You!!
DayFisher
Willie T
Location: St. Petersburg Minds of moderate caliber ordinarily condemn everything which is beyond their range.

Post by Willie T »

Still got quite a few, Momo.

You'll be getting an email with phone # and directions to the house.
Willie T
St. Petersburg
[email protected]

"True eloquence consists in saying all that is necessary, and only that which is."
LivelyBaits

Post by LivelyBaits »

Willie,
That's great of you to offer. I should put together a cart. What wheels do you have left?

NEIL
pee-dash-eff, "Desperate. H.W"
Willie T

Post by Willie T »

Well, all the Barbie type have been snatched up. What I have left are mostly lawn mower type.
Willie T
St. Petersburg
[email protected]

LivelyBaits

Post by LivelyBaits »

Rik and Toddle must have gotten them all
those two were out of their yaks fighting over it like two girls fighting over a Barbie Doll
pee-dash-eff, "Desperate. H.W"