The video he does not want you to see...

Flamingo to Big Bend
CooKnFish

The video he does not want you to see...

Post by CooKnFish »

I invited Vlap out for a day on the water to get his camera back. I've had his camera since our trip to Steinhatchee in January but that is a different story.

We doubled up on redfish with the first casts of the day. We were heading to a snook hole but stopped to drift a section on the way there. Jeff caught his on a CAL shadtail and mine was on a CAL curlytail jig.

We saw a couple of reds swim by but did not spend much time with them and continued on to the snookin' grounds. We got to the hole and it wasn't long before I hooked up with a spunky lil guy. After catching a couple more on the Mirrodine, Jeff felt it was time to switch baits. I wanted to experiment a bit so I just gave him my rod so he wouldn't have to rerig. It worked. Jeff hooked up with a nice fish that made him dance.

The Snookie Shuffle

That was my last Mirrodine! I picked up a bunch last night so I'm stocked up again.

After he got his snook, we braved the choppy bay and paddled straight into the headwind to the trout hole. Jeff took a few good waves over the bow and flooded his seat but he was a good sport and didn't cry uncle until he got his slam.
Paddles - they aren't just for the bedroom anymore.

~Mark~