Gandy/Weedon Saturday Morn 8/18...

Flamingo to Big Bend
whodog

Gandy/Weedon Saturday Morn 8/18...

Post by whodog »

I'm thinking of putting in at Gandy & paddling down toward the Weedon area. Anyone else interested?

Hope to put in before sunrise at the east end of the St. Pete side. (I found out last weekend that the water is way, way too hot anywhere in the area of the power plant outflow.)
Michael
Never mind.......
Rooster

Post by Rooster »

I wont be able to make it Saturday, let me know how you make out though...I'll probably be out there Monday night around 5PM if your interested in going then, let me know.
"I tell you now we won't give in
Without a vicious fight, We've been battered and left for dead, We've been beaten and we have bled-Versus the world" ~Amon Amarth
Blindmullet

Post by Blindmullet »

Let me know if you want to go out on Sunday. I need some fishing time to clear my head :)
Team Pro Bass "Fishing Legendz"
whodog

Post by whodog »

I'm up for Sunday.

Looks like Shep is looking for some company in the same area. I'm going to hop over to his thread & see if he want to join us.
Michael
Never mind.......
JesseClearwater

Post by JesseClearwater »

Yea, the water is hot over there; however, if you get in the right spots you can nail tarpon up to 60 pounds in the morning this time of year.
fishnfinatic

Post by fishnfinatic »

You all are wasting your time there is no fish at Weedon. :wink:
Tight Lines
Shawn
Chris.G

Post by Chris.G »

I'd like to go. maybe I can talk mangrove man into an early morning outing... see if he's up for it. We usually like to launch around noon, when the sun is best for photos...(we are both nitecrawler types)
Giant- size
~ Good friends will come and bail you out of jail...Best friends will be sitting next to you saying, "Man, that was fun."~