CTS Blanks

Phnd

CTS Blanks

Post by Phnd »

Anyone have experience with CTS blanks? I'm considering ordering one and thought the helix core might be a good thing.
Phil
BayAreaReelService.com
noles

Post by noles »

They are awesome blanks, probably my favorite blanks. Super light & very extremely durable with the helix construction. All of my personal spinning and fly rods are built on CTS. They are fairly expensive but worth the price. Just a word of caution though, there's only one vendor in the US and CTS has a history of failing to orders on time. They are a small boutique shop in NZ, so expect a very long wait for your blanks. These guys are the only shop that carry the blanks unless you order directly from CTS. http://www.fishsticks4u.com/
Phnd

Post by Phnd »

Thanks for the info. I had emailed them (CTS) last night. They sent the information on what I wanted to FishSticks but I haven't heard from them yet. I was hoping to hear tonight because I'm ready to get rockin' on this project that's been rolling around in my head. I guess I'll call them tomorrow.

I'm interested in a 7.5' three to four oz. lure weight range with a progressive flex from tip to butt. Have you tried anything like that? If so what do you think?
Phil
BayAreaReelService.com
madmarco

Post by madmarco »

noles wrote:They are awesome blanks, probably my favorite blanks. Super light & very extremely durable with the helix construction. All of my personal spinning and fly rods are built on CTS. They are fairly expensive but worth the price. Just a word of caution though, there's only one vendor in the US and CTS has a history of failing to orders on time. They are a small boutique shop in NZ, so expect a very long wait for your blanks. These guys are the only shop that carry the blanks unless you order directly from CTS. http://www.fishsticks4u.com/
hmmm