Where do you put all this Kayak equipment?

Have rigging questions or a good idea? Found a good fishing product? Tell us about it.
Kayakpirate

Where do you put all this Kayak equipment?

Post by Kayakpirate »

We have two kayaks so you could imagine it got old having all this crap lying around the garage. I purchased these simple bike racks from Lowe’s. Secured both about three feet apart. Put the paddles up, then hung a seat from each paddle. The wheels sit wedged against the wall. The peddle systems fit nice and snug in each hanger. I can even hang the anchors off the ends. Just thought I’d share a little organization back in my life.

Remember... We work to live, not live to work!

Jeff W.
1okbyme2

Post by 1okbyme2 »

Good one. Cost effective & functional.
clayking

Post by clayking »

Good idea, I have that same equitpment, now if I can just find a empty spot somewhere in my garage to hang those bike holders.....................ck
Skish

Post by Skish »

Just thought everyone would like to know, those are not bike holders, they are for tools, shovels, rakes, etc. You could hang bikes from them but they are for tools.
So, you may not find them at a bike shop, but you will find them in the tool section at Home Depot or Lowes.

Grooves are too close together to hang multiple bikes.

BTW, they fold up and out of the way when not in use.
yohan1973

Post by yohan1973 »

WOW, very clean garage...Mine, well lets just say that you better watch your step. I have multiple kayaks too but I just throw my stuff anywhere!
Stanley Steemer, carpet cleaner.
BrokenPaddle

Post by BrokenPaddle »

You guys have a garage! :shock: I guess that's the first step to storage. I have to keep mine on the truck until I build something for it.