PFTS formats

Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Post by Todd »

Rik wrote:In other words, if you choose a spook jr and a gold spoon, you can only have ONE (1) spook jr and ONE (1) gold spoon on your kayak?

If you choose a spook jr and a 1/8 oz Mission Fishin red jig head with a Mangrove red Exude tail, you can only have ONE (1) spook jr and ONE (1) 1/8 oz Mission Fishin red jig head with ONE (1) Mangrove red Exude tail on your kayak?
For an old guy you catch on pretty quick. Yes, you are correct.
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
Rik

Post by Rik »

It's a confident man that chooses a jig for this event.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
justabucup

Post by justabucup »

Rik wrote:It's a confident man that chooses a jig for this event.
Bucktail lasts a lot longer then gummy worms
Credo quia absurdum
justabucup

Post by justabucup »

Todd wrote:
justabucup wrote:Are you going to require identifying marks on the lures? What if Vlap is fishing with a jig and flings it and has a knot failure. It lands on an oyster bar where he finds what he thinks is his but he finds three identical jigs can he continue or because he cannot positively identify his jig he cannot use it?
Vlap, being a man of honor and integrity, would lose that jig if he cannot poistively indentify it. He would then open a beer and paddle around banging on his kayak to show everyone else where the fish were.
Undoubtedly that is what Vlap would do but WWTLD?
Credo quia absurdum
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

What we have here? A bunch of ex-army folks here?

Break out the pictures Todd, I dont think the fully understand the concept.
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

So let me get this right.........You bring 2 Beers one for VLAP and one for TS3.........then if you eat Oysters you can join the Army and leave a jiggy plop on the Fla Turnpike .......Oh and you can only talk to 2 Polish fisherman :shock: :? :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
Rik

Post by Rik »

FlatsSteeler wrote:So let me get this right.........You bring 2 Beers one for VLAP and one for TS3.........then if you eat Oysters you can join the Army and leave a jiggy plop on the Fla Turnpike .......Oh and you can only talk to 2 Polish fisherman :shock: :? :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I knew it would take another one of the old and wise to clarify this.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Rik

Post by Rik »

Heywood wrote:Break out the pictures Todd, I dont think the fully understand the concept.
So, I can bring one of these

and one of these

but not this

ImageImageImage

right?
mudfish

Post by mudfish »

Would this Image count as half or a whole rod?
-Cisco-

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

- Eleanor Roosevelt -
justabucup

Post by justabucup »

teamshaft3 wrote:Would this Image count as half or a whole rod?
There is no such thing as half a rod. It is still a rod only shorter. Same as a hole there is no such thing as half a hole it is still a hole.
Credo quia absurdum
Kpmiggs

Post by Kpmiggs »

Why do I have this feeling that there are going to be people cheating on this event. It is pretty clear to me that you can only have 2 lures and if you lose them both in the first 30 min then you might as well pack up and go home. I really hope on this event which I think is a great PFTS Event that everyone follows the rules and does not cheat. This really is a good and challenging tournament. I applaude those who came up with this one. I have fished one in the past about 5 years about and it was a one lure tournament and everyone had to use the same lure and everyone was given just one; some one lure and one rod. I am looking forward to the 19th.
TEAM PENETRATION - We Like to set our hooks Deep!