CRB Info

Flamingo to Big Bend
NarcSgt

CRB Info

Post by NarcSgt »

Folks,

Spoke with a deputy at CRB today. Stated the auto burglaries and now even auto thefts are on the increase. They have stepped up patrols but not good news.

Randy
RockinNReelin

Re: CRB Info

Post by RockinNReelin »

Thanks for sharing this with us!!
~Sharon~
Never lie to someone you trust, Never trust someone who lies to you.
BlueTuna

Post by BlueTuna »

Been there three times in the last two weeks. Each time there have been deputies there taking reports. Not real nice to know especially after having your own car vandlized in a friends driveway with in the last week!!
"There's no such word as can't" - Dad
David
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

As Tuna said....I too have been there a few times this past week and twice the deputies were there taking reports.......This past Wed I heard what I thought was my alarm go off so I paddled back only to find it was somebody else's Jeep Grand Cherokee broken into about 100' from mine.....I did notice that some homeless F%$# had been sleeping there the past few weeks......It always seems to be a coincidence that when the vagrants are hanging out there crime goes up.....I love fishing there on the weekdays but crime is a factor.....still better than the weekends with the 4 million Kayakers, 12 million Stinkpotters, and 6.5 billion shore creeps fishing, swimming, boozing, picnicking......and who knows what else....especially the stinkpotters blocking the launch area......and the Shore Creeps with the lines out all over you can't get back in without dodging them....$#@$.......
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!