Milk Crate

Chief1600

Re: Milk Crate

Post by Chief1600 »

We have a couple of the WalMart filing crates but I don't think the construction is quite as good as the real milk crates that are made to take a daily beating. In any case I prefer the "rescue" crates. I have several that have come from off the street and have proven to be loyal and durable. Sadly, I am becoming a hoarder.
Jim - snooty elitist

"Of all pursuits mankind has devised to make you look stupid and uncoordinated, fly fishing is unquestionably number one." Jack Ohman, Fear of Fly Fishing
Captain Hugh

Post by Captain Hugh »

Why can't we all just share the crates. Each get according to his needs and each share according to his abilities.
"There was a very cautious man, who never laughed or cried. He never risked, he never lost, he never won nor tried. And when he one day passed away, his insurance was denied, For since he never really lived, they claimed he never died
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

ItsFriday wrote:Good news! My brother in law just got detoured off I4 onto 50th street and there were 2 new black ones just sitting on the corner so he picked them up, milk crates that is. lol

JoeS Thx for the offer but im good now, but we can meet up and fish some time if you want. I believe me and my brother in law are going out thursday and friday am. We usually put in at simmons park.

However when we go thursday im taking my new Malibu x factor that i just got off craigslist (ended up being from a guy who I know and is in my hunting club so im fairly comfortable with the purchase) so wish me luck on no leaks or drama!

While anyone is welcome to come with us, were bass converts who are new to this whole kayak, salt, flats fishing, but were probably good for a couple laughs.

TC
You just took some bum's office furniture.
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Post by Todd »

I think the super rich should give up some of their crates to those less fortunate.
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
Captain Hugh

Post by Captain Hugh »

Crates don't catch and kill fish. Kyakers with crates catch and kill fish.
"There was a very cautious man, who never laughed or cried. He never risked, he never lost, he never won nor tried. And when he one day passed away, his insurance was denied, For since he never really lived, they claimed he never died
SRQGator
Grocery Yodeler

Post by SRQGator »

It's not the milk crates' fault. They're just trying to work within the constraints created by the tank well.
Last edited by SRQGator on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 1 12?
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

One of my best friends is a "Milk Crate"....... :cool:
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
Rik

Milk Crate

Post by Rik »

Not that there's anything wrong with that.....
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Captain Hugh

Post by Captain Hugh »

If milk crates are outlawed only outlaws will have milk crates.
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

Ask not what a Milk Crate can do for You.......but........What You can do for a Milk Crate..........
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!