MirrOmullet on steroids

CooKnFish

MirrOmullet on steroids

Post by CooKnFish »

The NEW MirrOmullet XL... just like the original, only bigger.

The larger profile allows for easier walking action. Those of you that couldn't figure out how to work the original mirromullet will find you don't have the same issues with the line fowling. The subtlety of a single bead rattle makes this a deadly finesse bait but a speed walk across an open flat will grab the attention of a hungry fish at a good distance.

Paddles - they aren't just for the bedroom anymore.

~Mark~
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Re: MirrOmullet on steroids

Post by Todd »

How long is it?
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
Rik

Post by Rik »

Is it still a 'greasy water' lure? The small one worked well in flat calm. Shiny water stuff. Does the bigger one work in water with ripples?
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
John
Guv'ner

Post by John »

The original version is a great calm water lure, I just switch to the tops dog Jr, of Badonkadonk when there's more of a ripple.

Will try this one out though, never had a problem working it though?
"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree." - Michael Crichton
22acrowd

Post by 22acrowd »

I've been using one for a while now. To me, it is much like a Spook Jr. Great for slick water but the action suffers even in a little bit of chop. It also has a tendency to beach ball when something really takes a shot at it (i.e., snook). It is a great trout lure and reds seem to slurp it down better than the smaller version.

I still like my She Dogs but sometimes the She Dog is a little big for certain applications. In those cases, I can see myself using the XL. I love the Spook Jr's but the hooks are like mush and these seem to be a little stiffer out of the box.