St croix mojo question

bluebill

Re: St croix mojo question

Post by bluebill »

Well, I guess it does not matter much because Mexico and the USA are becoming one big happy country as we forum.
Be thankful for every day and especially those fine days on the water
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

bluebill wrote:Well, I guess it does not matter much because Mexico and the USA are becoming one big happy country as we forum.
Good Point but don't forget to add Canada to form the great country of North America :evil: :evil: :evil: :pukeright: :pukeright:
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
dunfly

Post by dunfly »

At least they are designed by St. Croix and built in a St. Croix factory in Mexico. I would rather have the Mexicans building them in Mexico than having them come up here and build them in Park Falls.

You would be suprised how many well known companies in the US actually just purchase the rods from a company named J S Corp in South Korea. J S has it's own engineers and designers. When you hear big names as the designer of the rod, actually, they are only rod testers that have some input as to what J S designers and engineers come up with. In these rods, the American companies are just marketers of J S Corp's rods, but act as if they are the actual designers and manufacturers. The only rod companies I know of that have their own factories overseas are TFO, Redington (Sage) and St. Croix.
“You don’t ever want a crisis to go to waste....” — Rahm Emanuel
"Freedom!" - Sir William Wallace
Who is John Galt?
bluebill

Post by bluebill »

I inquired directly to St Coix and here is the reply regarding where their rods a manufactured. And, you folks were correct.

"Many of our rods are made here in the USA—many of our models have been and are made at our plant in Mexico".

"Thanks

Tony B.

St. Croix Retail Store

Sales Associate"
Be thankful for every day and especially those fine days on the water