Customer Service "TEST"

Tide1on

Re: Customer Service "TEST"

Post by Tide1on »

Got my new glasses Saturday within the 3 week turn around and I couldn't be happier. It's not often these days to find a company that stands behind their products and usually we only hear about a company's poor customer service.
Well, I'm here to tell you all that my experience with Costa Del Mar turned out great as I had hoped for and that they "PASSED" my "Customer Service Test". The folks there in the Repair Dept. Rosemary & Becky were really great too!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
NATIVE Redfish14
Your Wallet - The one place Democrats are willing to drill

Steve
jbdba01
Mr. Fishing Reports
Mr. Fishing Reports

Post by jbdba01 »

jbdba01 wrote:
jbdba01 wrote:Piggy backing on this thread...broke last Sat, had since 2011.

Then there the Penn Battle 2000 that's about 6 months old and corroding. To be sent as well...

Perhaps we can compare notes and see how each co. does?
New rod came in today - no questions asked. $30 to cover shipping, handling and probably pay for part or all of the rod. Call it two weeks from my shipping out the broken one to getting the new one. Not too bad.

Let's see how Penn does...
Took a bit of time for me to get Penn the 2000 to them, but at the end of the day shipping costs aside Penn replaced the part at no charge. Let's see how long the reel holds up now.
JB
jbdba01
Mr. Fishing Reports
Mr. Fishing Reports

Post by jbdba01 »

jbdba01 wrote: Took a bit of time for me to get Penn the 2000 to them, but at the end of the day shipping costs aside Penn replaced the part at no charge. Let's see how long the reel holds up now.
Cross reference for final update click here. Scroll to bottom.
JB