Sunday morning in the bay

Flamingo to Big Bend
Rik

Sunday morning in the bay

Post by Rik »

Todd, DaveR, Heywood and I got out early on Sunday. We met at the agreed upon private launch and found a gate. A new gate. A do not launch here anymore kind of gate. As it was too early to call the guy who had given us permission we quickly convened and made an executive decision to go somewhere else.

This will give you some hints as to where we ended up. This is Heywood casting with his fancy new rod that he'll tell you all about.

It was a fishy day for all of us. Redfish, snook, bluefish, trout and jack were caught and good numbers of them. I managed a nice diner red.

Of course, I had my fishing buddy riding along.

Saw a bunch of other guys from the site. We met Bobby "FreshlySalted" at the launch. He had a bit of the deer in the headlights look as the launch he thought he had all to himself was suddenly invaded by 4 trucks. Also saw Steve "Tide1On" out there

Great friends, beautiful weather, good fishing. Gotta love fall fishing. The fish are biting actively and the weather has cooled off just enough to make it very comfortable.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Heywood

Re: Sunday morning in the bay

Post by Heywood »

Holy resize the picture batman. :shock:
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
Rik

Re: Sunday morning in the bay

Post by Rik »

Photobucket challenged this afternoon. I think it's due to neck problems from that big damn necklace.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley