Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Search found 3108 matches
- Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:22 am
- Forum: US - Florida - West Coast
- Topic: Someone caught a tarpon this morning
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3784
Ended my winless streak with a double header. I ain't dead yet! Tarpon #1 http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l123/rbl1954/Dave_tarpon_June2015_zpsabq07qdj.jpg~original Tarpon #2 http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l123/rbl1954/Dave_tarpon2_June2015_zpsydmmrpjo.jpg~original Much thanks to Uncle Tommy fo...
- Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:42 pm
- Forum: General Paddle Fishing
- Topic: What the Hell Is Going On Here or Actually Not Going On
- Replies: 42
- Views: 26310
Look who's feeling better.Heywood wrote:At least the PF Paddle-Ins are public knowledge, EVERYONE is welcome. Not some super secret handshake email decoder ring thing.