Anybody else get schooled this weekend????

Flamingo to Big Bend
Heywood

Anybody else get schooled this weekend????

Post by Heywood »

It happened to me for the second weekend in a row, there is a rather large snuke running around Tampa Bay with a pearl Exude stuck in his or her jaw :cry: :cry: :cry:

I up scaled to 40 lb leader, but that only lasted a few minutes longer than the 30 lb I used last week. Chewed right threw it.

On another note, the misquitos were the worst I have ever seen in over 30 years of fishing the south shore, had to pull in the hospital on the way home for a transfusion :shock:
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

Bill thats funny I know there is a rather large Red with a Baby Brim Exude D.A.R.T swimming around I caught his Bro but that one schooled me yesterday.......As for the Moskatoz.......I was peppered I probably have 'West Nile", "East Nile", and "How "Nile" brown cow :shock: .........I agree they were the worst I have seen in quite awhile.......
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
Rooster

Post by Rooster »

Saturday my stepdad got schooled by one of the biggest trout I ever seen in my life, it was pushing 30" and very well may have been gator status, the 20lb flouro didnt hold well against its yellow mouthed, snaggle teeth :shock: He lost it boatside... it now has a "electric chicken" 3x softbait in its mouth.
"I tell you now we won't give in
Without a vicious fight, We've been battered and left for dead, We've been beaten and we have bled-Versus the world" ~Amon Amarth
Redfisher

Post by Redfisher »

I was cussing too. The dang wind stopped just long enough for the bugs to come out naw my ears off. :?
In spite of the bloodsuckers I did manage some reds including a beautiful 32 incher that towed me around for a while. :D
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club
rev

Post by rev »

Sure did, by a purple and silver submarine. If it was an ounce, it was 110. It now owns a black tarpon slider.
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

tag line

Post by DaveR »

Nicholson in As Good as it Gets.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Fishaddict
Supporter 2013

Post by Fishaddict »

skeeter repellent is always a MUST HAVE ... saves blood expense at the HOSP

:roll: :P :P
Sundancer

Post by Sundancer »

Did you ever try citronella tiki torches in you rod holders? :lol:
Jester

Post by Jester »

Does losing ones favorite topwater lure to that toothsome critter known as a Bluefish count? :oops: :evil:

Regards,
J.
Your belief of the facts has no impact on their validity.
forced2work

Post by forced2work »

rev wrote:Sure did, by a purple and silver submarine. If it was an ounce, it was 110. It now owns a black tarpon slider.
Pictures> than the word of an ambulance chaser.

Gold spoon chucker out
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

A 6.87 lb. tarpon took you to school?

I would have posted that on the West Side Forum too...

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
rev

Post by rev »

That tarpon on Saturday was bigger even than the ones you lie about jumping. And I have a witness.

And it was appropriate to post in the West Coast forum.