Pea Soup...

Flamingo to Big Bend
ChrisR
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by ChrisR »

I recently joined the forum, and TS1 and TS3 were nice enough to invite my friend TJ and I to come along as they scouted out the area for the upcoming tourney. I'm not trying to argue with anyone, I just want to make it clear that none of us had fished this area before. After launching we paddled a bit until we got into some fish. After fishing the area for a while a dense fog rolled in so we could not see very well. Since we couldn't see very well, we did not continue to scout other areas for fish, and we stayed in the area we were in, knowing that it held fish. Had the weather been better, we would have explored the area more, as we had planned on doing. Instead, we went in early as to avoid paddling into areas that we don't know very well with extremely limited visibility. As much of a coincidence as it may be, it is unfair to accuse us of "poaching" anyone's fishing spot. This spot was easily found, and obviously is no secret as there were multiple other kayakers and even boats in the area. Thanks TeamShaft for inviting us to come out with you guys and I look forward to fishing with you again.
MarkM
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by MarkM »

Todd wrote:Come on fellas, I even asked nicely.....through a PM.
Some guys will never get it.
tbray

Post by tbray »

blindcast wrote:Is it me or does anyone else laugh when people black-out the background of their pictures of their trout? Especially in a well known spot.... So well known that the mangrove line you DO show is immediately recognized?

HEYYYYYY

What up brother!!???! Nice to see you posting again. :D
I make plaid look....well....like plaid
Alnorito

Post by Alnorito »

Those guys are great.They also invited me but couldn't make it.That's ok next time they will have to share some of that fish with me. :wink: