Head Lamp Advice

pbr

Post by pbr »

Redfisher wrote:
Todd wrote:
pbr wrote:Yea, deer with a longbow, birds with a shotgun.
A longbow? Very impressive.
Yeah whatever. I hunt kodiak with a sharpened table spoon.
I've taken two Kodiak but those were with guns, want to go shooting sometime Ryan? you pick the weapon bow, gun, either one, lets bet $1000. Or are you just flappin your yapper again? :P
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

Try Kodiaks with a sharp wit and your bare hands, then call me :shock:
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
pbr

Post by pbr »

Been there a couple of times, lived in Alaska for a year, just sing to them as you back away.
Redfisher

Post by Redfisher »

I actually grew up archery hunting but lost interest. If you're aren't into shooting pigs hunting in Florida pretty much sucks. It's still 90 degrees in archery season.
I don't have the money for your fancy "canned hunts" so I'll stick to fishing. :D
I was never as happy hunting as I am on the water anyway.
Since I no longer have any of my rifles or bows,I'd say would should just wrestle but I don't want you touching me.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club
pbr

Post by pbr »

Canned hunt? Thats funny, I grew up hunting in Florida, got to hunt Alaska when I was stationed there, For deer hunting I prefer Georgia, late season. Even though it's gun season I still hunt with a bow. Never hunt over bait, feeder, or fence. I'm probably 20 yrs. older than you, and you got me by at least 100lbs. bring it on kid, I wouldnt need to touch you too much.
Redfisher

Post by Redfisher »

I mean this with the utmost disrespect. :roll:
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club
pbr

Post by pbr »

Your insecurity is showing man, give it up before you embarass yourself. :wink:
Tide1on

Post by Tide1on »

NATIVE Redfish14
Your Wallet - The one place Democrats are willing to drill

Steve
mudfish

Post by mudfish »

Disk brakes on a train!? :shock: ...no wonder it derailed.
-Cisco-

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

- Eleanor Roosevelt -
ChrisR
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by ChrisR »

I can kill a Kodiak with my mind.
pbr

Post by pbr »

For me canoe/kayak fishing with artificials and light spinning or fly fishing gear is kind of like bow hunting, particularly when sight fishing. It's more gratifying doing it the hard way, and you get a lot closer to nature.
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Picked up a Princeton Tec Quad Tactical yesterday. I've always liked their productsI usually misplace them before they fail!

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

If you tap on the front of it can you speak to Scotty or Capt Kirk?
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
justabucup

Post by justabucup »

Mark R wrote:If you tap on the front of it can you speak to Scotty or Capt Kirk?
No you flip it open to talk to Kirk or Scotty You tap on it to talk to Picard or counselor Troy :twisted:
Credo quia absurdum
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

justabucup wrote:
Mark R wrote:If you tap on the front of it can you speak to Scotty or Capt Kirk?
No you flip it open to talk to Kirk or Scotty You tap on it to talk to Picard or counselor Troy :twisted:
Oh that's right, I forgot about counselor Troy.
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

I try and get a thread back on track and you derail it again. I don't know why I bother. :wink:

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.