Surf & Turf

Mark R

Surf & Turf

Post by Mark R »

We start with a couple taters and some asparagus. Taters went into boiling water, asparagus on the top of the pot to steam (cheating). Garlic smashed taters coming up.
The bone in beef back strap on the grill to sear. (Smoked before the Salmon)
Slice side one from the backbone.
The other side. Remember I bought beef ribs!
I put the smoked salmon in the broiler to warm and caramelize. This is the salmon from here.
http://paddle-fishing-forum.com/viewtop ... 18&t=32831" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Slice some of the tenderloin, add the salmon, the garlic mashed, the steamed asparagus and add a little butter, white wine, lemon, garlic reduction to the asparagus and taters. Din Din!
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
mayhem

Re: Surf & Turf

Post by mayhem »

This site keeps getting better and better...stories and pics of fishing, recipes, stories and pics of food...

I love it.

I can only hope if I keep digging I'll find stories(and pics) of whores and gambling?!?
Honesty is the best policy - when there is money in it.
Mark Twain
mayhem

Post by mayhem »

Beautiful dish MarkR ...is what I meant to say.
Honesty is the best policy - when there is money in it.
Mark Twain
fuzzy

Post by fuzzy »

Very nice presentation.

fuzz
I was impressed, that the older I got, the more patient I became. Turns out, I just don't give a shit.

230 ==> 215
fuzzy

Post by fuzzy »

Dude, that looks frigging awsome, is what I meant to say!

fuzz
I was impressed, that the older I got, the more patient I became. Turns out, I just don't give a shit.

230 ==> 215