New to kayaking

Introduce yourself. It all starts with your first post. Jump in, the water's fine.
Lemon Bay Drifter

New to kayaking

Post by Lemon Bay Drifter »

My name is Scott. I have a 12 ft. Ocean Kayak Scrambler XT it is my first kayak. I have had it for a couple months and I fish Lemon Bay in Englewood Fl in it. I catch Snook, Lady Fish, Spotted Sea Trout, and Pompano mainly. I like the challenge of a bait cast reel and artificial lures.
IntimiGator

Re: New to kayaking

Post by IntimiGator »

Welcome. That's a really nice area.
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

Welcome........I also prefer using a Baitcaster over the Egg Beaters........
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
Offlander

Post by Offlander »

Welcome.......... I am a NewBe also 40 days + or - , I have called Sarasota Home for over 45 Years moved from Long Beach, CA from one west coast too the only other West coast in my unbiased opinion is the Best West Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did have surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff (right arm, of course!) on Wednesday, the 22nd. So for now (& up to 6 months) I will have to live and learn through your fishing reports and will be soaking up all the info I can get till I am no longer fishing-challenged!!

If you Like when my Shoulder is healed,To set up a Lemon or Sarasota Bay Fishing Trip.

Alan
Alan

Sherman said
"War is cruelty... the crueler it is, the sooner it will be over."

'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter - don't mind.. and those that mind - don't matter.'

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
Tide1on

Post by Tide1on »

Welcome to the site!!!

Egg beaters :lol: :lol: :lol:
NATIVE Redfish14
Your Wallet - The one place Democrats are willing to drill

Steve