Does anyone fish

Naples to West Palm and south, including the Keys
Keith B

Does anyone fish

Post by Keith B »

in South Florida anymore?
I keep looking for some type of report, to ease my frazzled non fishing nerves, and you guys have not posted in a while. :(
IntimiGator

Re: Does anyone fish

Post by IntimiGator »

Keith B wrote:in South Florida anymore?
I keep looking for some type of report, to ease my frazzled non fishing nerves, and you guys have not posted in a while. :(
According to some folks on this site, There ain't no fish down south either, just Tampa Bay :mrgreen:
perch

Re: Does anyone fish

Post by perch »

Lots of bait in the usual spots with cudas making a comeback but not much else to report.
Winds finally laid down and storms moved through but bay has been pretty lifeless.
Personally, I haven't been on the water in a while and it if it any indication of my sports ADD
I now own two surfboards and still looking for a long board for the mush down here.

Anyone getting rid of a 7'2" to 8'0"?

Gotta stay fresh. I did take my sink to work this morning as bait was being crushed yesterday off the beach in glass calm conditions but of course it was not so today. Still fun to paddle before day break and go over a couple of blocks and be at work by 730am.

Flamingo by kayak Sunday or Elliot Key in a friends boat depending on the weather.