New Member from Ontario, Canada

Introduce yourself. It all starts with your first post. Jump in, the water's fine.
Madocian

New Member from Ontario, Canada

Post by Madocian »

Hi all. My name is Brian, and I'm in New Port Richey till April (Seasonal). I have a Hobie Outfitter, and have fished the Ontario Kayak Fishing series (3 tournaments), and the Jenda Paddle Sports Fishing Derby this year. These were great events, where I met a lot of great people and fished a lot of different areas. I'm hoping to do the same here, starting with the Dec 4th tournament. Salt water fishing is new to me, and from reading the threads, sounds incredibly exciting. I hope to meet you all throughout the season, and share some good stories with guys up North at http://www.yakfisher.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .
Cheers for now,
Brian
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Re: New Member from Ontario, Canada

Post by Todd »

Madocian wrote: I'm hoping to do the same here, starting with the Dec 4th tournament.
Welcome Brian, you live in a beautiful area up there, I did a float plane trip a few years back in your neck of the woods. Flew into Thunder Bay.

FYI-the tournament is December 11th, still hope you can make it. Let me know if you need any help with the area.
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
Offlander

Re: New Member from Ontario, Canada

Post by Offlander »

Welcome in the water is fine. :fishing:

Can't fish till February or March still healing from shoulder repair, starting physical therapy soon.
When i know i,am able to kayak i will PM you to set a time and place to fish. :thumbright:

Alan :sunny:
Alan

Sherman said
"War is cruelty... the crueler it is, the sooner it will be over."

'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter - don't mind.. and those that mind - don't matter.'

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.