Talk me out of it

Chadryan

Re: Talk me out of it

Post by Chadryan »

Rik wrote:If you're not going to do the conscientious thing and get a Prius :wink: , I suggest this:

I would love to get one of these next, after I put another 60-70K on my current truck. I have heard great things about the Toyota.
-Chad
WS Tarpon 140
Heritage Marquesa 14
bigguy

Post by bigguy »

Chadryan wrote:
Rik wrote:If you're not going to do the conscientious thing and get a Prius :wink: , I suggest this:

I would love to get one of these next, after I put another 60-70K on my current truck. I have heard great things about the Toyota.

usally you can get the better deal on the Nissan
The Below Average Angler

Post by The Below Average Angler »

Here you go:

Sarasota

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?c ... doors=Four" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Door&transmission=&max_price=22000&cardist=14&standard=false
Jason
kempshark

Post by kempshark »

Nice truck, but go price new first. I bought a 2009 Tacoma 4-door, PreRunner. SR5, longbed, with tow package (basically erverything that truck has and more one year newer) for $21,500 out the door brand new almost a year and a half ago. Now I see the same (and 2008's) with 20K-30K miles on them for the same price. The last couple of years are the first time I've seen new trucks selling for better prices than used.
The Below Average Angler

Post by The Below Average Angler »

I've been shoppin the Tacomas, and the new ones are priced way up there...........................You can't find a clean used crew cab with under 40,000K on it for under $21,000. Been looking for a while. They are very proud of these trucks. I have an 04 with 77,000 on it, and they are wanting to give me around $12,000 for it trade in.
Jason
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Beware the new kid in town. Your fishin holes ain't safe from the man in BLACK.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
shamus
The Beaver Tickler

Post by shamus »

Todd, I don't smoke cheap cigars anymore. I smoke the good ones but have a feeling I'm gonna have to quit that now too!
Any vices left ?
0 0 1
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Nothing I'm willing to post on the internet.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
shamus
The Beaver Tickler

Post by shamus »

Sobriety, Running,now no smoking. Shave the facial hair and you've become.
0 0 1