Mother's Day Outing

Flamingo to Big Bend
nowake

Mother's Day Outing

Post by nowake »

Having accomplished Mother’s Day duties prior day it was time to hit the water. Sarasota near Mote Marine was the put in for the day, in spite of Idle Speed’s objections. He apparently thought too many mothers in stinkpots would be on water would ruin the day. Launched around 0800 and within ten minutes hooked up a small grouper. Idle Speed was still a little negative but he was warming to the area. Paddled across the channel and he hooked up with a trout, Mr. Negativity was changing his mind. It was a steady diet of trout hook ups on top water (Spook Jr Bone White, Chug a Bug) and the ever popular green worms. No Redfish and Idle Speed was getting a little grumpy. Finally I get a Redfish about 19 inches and then grumpy guy hooks a nice Redfish and goes for a ride. Idle Speed lands a nice one and finally lets go of his negativity. Called it a day around 1300 when the mothers finally woke up and decided to drive around in their boats. First report and soon I'll figure out how to do the picture thing.
Fishaddict
Supporter 2013

Re: Mother's Day Outing

Post by Fishaddict »

WHAT??? :-B No Pix
[b][i]Have Boat ... Will Fish[/i][/b]