Two hands or one hand?

When you cast a spinning rod, do you use one hand or two hands most of the time?

One hand
22%
Two hands
78%

Total votes: 65

kneedeep

Re: Two hands or one hand?

Post by kneedeep »

Not trashin ya Joe. Not at all.... I used to be fairly good at golf, but that's when I fished mainly freshwater. :mrgreen: Once I got into Reds and arties, I decided to go full bore and learn everything I could about Reds and how to be successful finding and catching no matter what the conditions or time of year. It's kind of an obsession instead of a past time.

I admit it... I need professional help! :shock: :thumbright: :shaking:
<SDFT><{
"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
kneedeep

Post by kneedeep »

Oh yeah,.. I'm still learning.. :wink:
<SDFT><{
"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

Knee I didn't think you were trashin me I was just saying how golf was a livelihood for me for a few yrs while Fishing has always been just Pure Relaxation.....I have gone on weekend fishing trips and never put a line in the water...... :?
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
bassboy

Post by bassboy »

Unfortunately i have done more golfing this year then i have fished but there change here soon I HOPE being in the business that i am in now i do more golfing but i do have priorities as well but the BOSS also understands that i must have some me time as well. I wasnt trying to criticize kneedeep at all so please dont take it the wrong way. Golf and Fishing are very similiar. Its you against the fish as well as u against course.
kneedeep

Post by kneedeep »

Pleeeaaase don"t hate me because I freebase Redfish Slime!! :lol: :lol:
<SDFT><{
speckwrecker

Post by speckwrecker »

2 hands until my spliff go's out! :twisted:
kneedeep

Post by kneedeep »

What, no two-handed spliff??!! What has this world come to?!! Inflation has taken it's toll! :shock: :rr:
<SDFT><{