A day on the flats in Sota.

Flamingo to Big Bend
GILs_GONE_WILD

Re: A day on the flats in Sota.

Post by GILs_GONE_WILD »

John wrote:... and after laying that Trout on the board it might as well have been taken anyway.
If that is the case then any and ALL "Catch, Measure, Photo and Release" tournaments should be banned.

You will now be made to have a live well in your kayak and should any fish not swim off after the literal weigh-in you'll be deducted 3 inches off of your catch just like the Big Boyz do. :roll:
GIL

"Only the half-mad are wholly alive." ~~~ Edward Abbey
Native1

Post by Native1 »

GO CRABS!!!
Leave me alone I'm in my nothing box.
John
Guv'ner

Post by John »

John wrote: As for the phrase "This post is useless without pics" I did a search for that and there were only 2 results, I think you must be confusing this forum with FS or some other board.

Oh and the 2 results for that search were all made by the same guy, "GILs_GONE_WILD"
http://paddle-fishing-forum.com/search. ... mit=Search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
John, I am MORE than flattered that you spent that much of your own time diggin' up this stuff on me. Flattered I tell you. However, if you weren't off today and you did this on your boss's time .... shame on you "mate". :mrgreen:

p.s. I'm off Sunday/Thursday ... this was ALL done on my own dime. :razz:

Lectures on work ethic from a postal worker, do me a favour mate.

I started work yesterday at 5am I finished at 7pm, I am on my way to work in 5 minutes, I get paid salary, I don't get paid overtime, I rarely take lunch, I don't 13 sick days paid or 20 plus days paid vacations, I don't get every bank holiday off either.

Last year I worked a 3000 hours while getting paid for 2080, I do it to help and ensure my company continues to grow and stay successful, my company is not helped out by the government, we stay in business by standing on our own two feet.

So no shame on me mate, my boss knows I use the internet at work, he also knows how much work I do for his company, so I have nothing to be ashamed of.
"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree." - Michael Crichton
Tide1on

Post by Tide1on »

NATIVE Redfish14
Your Wallet - The one place Democrats are willing to drill

Steve
John
Guv'ner

Post by John »

^^^^^^^

Agreed
"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree." - Michael Crichton
GILs_GONE_WILD

Post by GILs_GONE_WILD »

John wrote:... my company is not helped out by the government, we stay in business by standing on our own two feet.
Wow ... how little you foreigners know about the United States Postal Service. We are not helped out by the government either other than them subsidizing our insurance ... to an extent. The sale of stamps and services are what keeps us afloat.

Who LIED to you ... or is this your own ASSumption!?? Matter of fact, the Congress of the United States runs the Post Office now and THEY are who you should complain to. DO NOT complain to me. Hell, I'm just a LIFER .... "Lazy Inefficient F--koff Expecting Retirement". :cool:

I'm just glad I could clear up your misconception about how OUR "The USPS works". So quit spreading your foreign inuendos around until such time as you get your facts straight.

p.s. AND, if you work for salary at 10 to 12 hours a day seven days a week well hey "Mate" ... that's your own fault. I LOVE my 13 days of sickleave, 10 paid holiday per year AND 5 weeks vacation. OH and don't forget my overtime for anything over eight hours. DOUBLE TIME for anything over 10hrs and DOUBLE TIME for anything over 56 hours in a service week. DOUBLE TIME for working holidays. DOUBLE TIME AND A HALF for working Christmas. :)

p.p.s. Salary = Suckerrrrrr!! :joker:
GIL

GILs_GONE_WILD

Post by GILs_GONE_WILD »

OH ... and John. Don't go quittin' on this paddle-fishin.com site like you and Hatch did last time you and her got your feathers ruffled. This is all just bullshit verbal jousting.

Happy fishin' "mate" ... I'm sure I'll see you soon at some Trout, Snook, Redfish, Flounder Killing tournament!! I KNOW you wouldn't miss one of those. :)
GIL

John
Guv'ner

Post by John »

We are not helped out by the government either other than them subsidizing our insurance .
Sure sounds like help to me, subsidies!
And I would rather my salary, than yours Postie, I don't feel to much of a sucker when I get my check.

Oh and Don't flatter yourself, Gil, I ain't going nowhere mate.

I will tell Hatch you were asking for her, I'm sure she'll be touched.
GILs_GONE_WILD

Post by GILs_GONE_WILD »

Hell John, if I worked 2 jobs (your 14 hour days) I'd be making a Brazillion dollars too. :razz:

I'll keep my measily 55K, 25 paid leave days, 10 paid holidays, 13 sick days and two days off EVERY week plus retirement, all the stamps I can steal and all the other perks I get and live within my means. I'm very happy ( See >>> :D <<< Gil ) being subsidized by the government since that's how you think I get my paycheck. :roll:

So, let's call it a truce for now. The forum members just maaaayyy be getting a litttttttttlle bit tired of my schtick. :cool: I KNOW they're tired of yours!! :mrgreen:

OH ... one last thing before I go kill some Trout with my measuring board (damn, gotta remember that camera). How in the world do you hold down a job making a Gazillion dollars if you can't even comprehend what you read?? Please, go back and reread my post 4 - 5 or more times until it sinks in mate. I never "asked" about Hatch. I only brought her name up because I remember you and her both got y'all's knickers in a wad and left for a while. She must've been "more madder" than you. Haven't seen her since but really ... that's quite alright. Let sleeping dogs lie mate. :shock: :D

p.s. See you on PM or perhaps at one of the "Kill Tourneys". Tight lines "mate". :wink:
GIL

John
Guv'ner

Post by John »

Whatever mate, I have a clear conscience, and a wonderful life.

I'm not going to keep beating a dead horse.

You questioned my work ethic, I know it is beyond reproach, I'm tired of the pissing match.

P.S. I don't work 7 days a week, and I wouldnt get out of bed for $55K, not even with the Gubment cheese to shore up my insurance.

Have a nice life, I know I am :mrgreen: I love this country, It's been very good to me, it rewards hard work and intelligence. That's why I'm not a postman.
GILs_GONE_WILD

Post by GILs_GONE_WILD »

Sure was looking for a Private Message "mate". You just won't leave these good people alone will you!??

OK .. OK ... you make mo' money ... you win "Johnster Forbes Trump"!! :fbounce:

I seriously doubt you're "tired of this pissin' match" but if you are ... well, hey ... it's been FUN. :mrgreen:

Now go kill a trout or three. It'll make you feel much more gooder. "TRUST ME!!" :wink:

:fallin:
GIL

Rik

A day on the flats in Sota.

Post by Rik »

Last word
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
bigguy

Post by bigguy »

Rik wrote:Last word
Is mine