Home Brew

paddlefish

Home Brew

Post by paddlefish »

Any other home brewers on the board?
Thank you, gentlemen. Someday I will repay you, unless of course I can't find you, or if I forget.
Buda

Re: Home Brew

Post by Buda »

Yes sir
krash
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by krash »

Looking to start
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~
paddlefish

Post by paddlefish »

http://www.pubguild.com is doing a brew day @ http://www.beerandwinemaking.com on 2/11 @ 10:00.
Thank you, gentlemen. Someday I will repay you, unless of course I can't find you, or if I forget.
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
jbdba01
Mr. Fishing Reports
Mr. Fishing Reports

Post by jbdba01 »

I'm a fan of Geordie and Dogbolter. Good stuff.

Just don't drive after the Dogbolter...seriously. It has one of the highest specific gravity's out there.
JB
paddlefish

Post by paddlefish »

The founder of the club has a brew called OMG usually about 22%. He hits it 2x daily with O2 to keep the yeast from stressing. Definately not a session beer.
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

paddlefish wrote:The founder of the club has a brew called OMG usually about 22%. He hits it 2x daily with O2 to keep the yeast from stressing. Definately not a session beer.
I assume that is a sleep aid? :pirate:
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

Sounds like a good "driving beer".

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

BearsFan wrote:Sounds like a good "driving beer".
?Driving what? :lol:
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
paddlefish

Post by paddlefish »

the results are in for the fla Best home brew competion. my Almost Vanilla won silver. woo hoo
paddlefish

Post by paddlefish »

Pub Guild meeting tomorrow 2/26 @ total wine in St. Pete. 2:00pm- 5:00pm. Everyone welcome. Stop in and sample some amazing beers.