New guy from Sarasota

Introduce yourself. It all starts with your first post. Jump in, the water's fine.
RandyH

New guy from Sarasota

Post by RandyH »

I was out in Buttonwood harbor Saturday April 15 trying to fish and fight the wind on my kayak when I meet the dude that sleeping on the kayak on this web site. It was nice talking to you. I have lived in Sarasota all my live and just got into kayak fishing about a year ago when a freind of mine asked me to try it. He supplyed the kayak for me to use and we went over to Lake Istakapoga where my Dad has a mobile home on a canal over there. Well thats all it took for me to buy one and also bought one for my Grandson. Hope to get out and try one of you outtings. If I come can my grandson get in also? He is 13.

Thanks
Randy
Rik

Re: New guy from Sarasota

Post by Rik »

Welcome Randy
RandyH wrote: If I come can my grandson get in also? He is 13.
Absolutely!
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Manning
Supporter 2009 - 2013

Post by Manning »

Welcome Randy. I am also live in Sarasota and have been kayak fishing for about 5 years. There are lots of great places to fish down here.
Being out on the water in the kayak is the prize. Catching fish is the bonus.

Steve
RandyH

Post by RandyH »

Thanks for the welcome to your club. Have you had any of your tournaments on fresh water lakes?

RandyH
Ump608

Post by Ump608 »

Randy,

That was me at Buttonwood Saturday, while I totally admire the pic at he top o' the page alas it is not I. Similar kayak, same color and overloaded with stuff. Welcome to the site, massive amounts of knowledge here.

See ya on da water.

Written from the bar in the Atl airport on a 3hr layover before continuing on to the Wichita haircare, tire change and bait shop (also know as Mid-Continent) airport.

God I love Scotch........................