Reel Repair and Cleaning

apx255

Reel Repair and Cleaning

Post by apx255 »

Anyone familiar with Dave's Parts & Service in Holiday. I need several Okuma VS's cleaned and 1 repaired and would like to know if they do quality work..Thanks
Lime Cider

Re: Reel Repair and Cleaning

Post by Lime Cider »

Went out of my way to take some reels into them for service because I was told they were good. The young guy that I dealt with talked to me like I was stupid. :blackeye: I didn't leave my reels with him. That's my experience.

Look at Phil (Phnd) with Bay Area Reel Service or Gandy Bait and Tackle. :thumbleft:
Russ
Rik

Post by Rik »

Phil at Bay Area Reel consistently does great work at fair prices in a timely manner. Can't ask for more.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
mauso1
Supporter 2007 - 2013

Post by mauso1 »

Limecider wrote:
Went out of my way to take some reels into them for service because I was told they were good. The young guy that I dealt with talked to me like I was stupid. I didn't leave my reels with him. That's my experience.

Look at Phil (Phnd) with Bay Area Reel Service or Gandy Bait and Tackle.
Must have been the same guy I talked to when I had a new eye put on a Fenwick that didn't come close to matching the others. When I bitched the owner opined " It's a GD fishin rod for God sake"

Needless to say I would also recommend Phil or the guys at Gandy if I were close.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Phil is da man!
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
apx255

Post by apx255 »

Appreciate the feedback guys...