Capt. Biff's Kayak Rigger's Cheatsheet

Have rigging questions or a good idea? Found a good fishing product? Tell us about it.
Capt. Biff

Capt. Biff's Kayak Rigger's Cheatsheet

Post by Capt. Biff »

This thing isn't designed as a be-all-and-end-all, just a quick reference to a bunch of info that might come
in handy if you're brainstorming a rigging project involving common kayakfishing-related items (crates, buckets,
PVC, etc.). It'll give you a pretty good idea what fits (and doesn't fit) with what else, how much weight it'll
add to your rig, rough data for flotation calculations by material, and so on.
krcs1.png
I included a small blank box at the bottom right. If you'd like to dump the image into a graphics editor and
personalize it ("Courtesy of __yourname/site/businesshere__", whatever) to distribute to friends, newbies,
customers --- in printed form or on the web --- you have my permission. You can leave the box empty,
throw in a logo or two to promote your favorite organization (HOW, CCA, etc.), pencil in your secret formula
for homemade pool noodles, or whatever. Knock yourself out.

It should print, portrait-oriented, on a standard sheet of paper. Should. (Dead printer right now, so if anybody
wants to try it and let me know, thanks.) And, of course, I'd be interested to hear any ideas on other handy
information that might be included in something like this.

Mugs up,

Capt. Biff Boffko, A.A.S.T.

bjbg8r

Re: Capt. Biff's Kayak Rigger's Cheatsheet

Post by bjbg8r »

Love it! Thanks Biff!
Brian

-(2) Hurricane Phoenix 130 Kayaks

"When good men fail to act, evil men will act with evil results."
Manning
Supporter 2009 - 2013

Re: Capt. Biff's Kayak Rigger's Cheatsheet

Post by Manning »

Thanks. I have absolutely no idea right now what I will use this for, but I also absolutely know I will use it.
Being out on the water in the kayak is the prize. Catching fish is the bonus.

Steve