uk stuff

Let's hear reports from other places.
ray-uk

uk stuff

Post by ray-uk »

English lake district.

lake windermere.

Ok so we are having a bit of sunshine over here at last, perfect day for a paddle.

Launched around 07:00, boy did the water look good.

Was so nice that I just went for a leisurely paddle, had the lake to myself for a couple of hours.

After an hour or so, I decided it was time to have a few casts.
Nothing much moving, not even a sign of a fish.

Fishing was interrupted for a bit whilst mrs. Canada goose took the family for a swim.

Continued fishing for about an hour without any bites what-so-ever, parked up for a bit to have some refreshments and take in the scenery.

Plenty of geese around today.

Carried on fishing on and off whilst exploring new areas of the lake, again, not even a sign of a fish.
Tried various lures to no avail, so decided to go and have a play in the wakes of the ferry instead.

Not productive fishing wise, but such a beautiful day that I was not really bothered.

Stayed on the water for about 6 hours, very enjoyable indeed.

Ray.
I'm not here to be liked. I do this for the good of the paddle-fishing community.
Skeeter

Post by Skeeter »

Very nice Ray.
Looks like a post card.
Fishin Worms and Investment Advice Inc.
ettienne

Post by ettienne »

Everything looks so neat and in place, even that log looks like it belongs there. Is that a tag/licence plate on your kayak?
ray-uk

Post by ray-uk »

ettienne wrote:Everything looks so neat and in place, even that log looks like it belongs there. Is that a tag/license plate on your kayak?
it is sir, all boats have to be registered over here to use our navigable waterways, cost of registration depends on type of boat.

the money generated goes towards the maintenance of our waterways.

ray.
I'm not here to be liked. I do this for the good of the paddle-fishing community.