If you were this guy, how much fishing would you do?

The same as I do now

Probably slightly more than I did before I won the Lotto
19%
I'm going every day
47%
I'm going every day, all day long
31%
The vultures and wolves will probably eat all the flesh off me before I ever get to go.
3%

Total votes: 36

Snook712

Post by Snook712 »

More hours
More places
More species

I would have to build a warehouse for storing what I can't help buying at tackle stores. Space in the garage and shed are already cramped from too frequent trips to the Bass Pro and Bill Jackson.

Now Jefffinatic has gotten me into flyfishing and my neighbors think I am nuts for standing in the yeard casting at my cats. They love the piece of yarn on the end and I am getting pretty good at hitting them on the head with it.

If I had those millions, I could practice my new art on some island rather than in a neighborhood in north florida full of beer drinking, shotgun carrying hunters who already think I am wierd because I have cats.
Hooked on Youth Fishing Team - Sponsored by Cat Crap Lip Balm
"Fishing for the Future"
Ultimate 12 (Green)
Malibu Stealth 14 (Sand)
Roger
LivelyBaits

Post by LivelyBaits »

Speaking of The Finatic wouldn't even wave at me when I was honking the horn at him this morning. He must have really been on to some snukes and didn't want any motion to spook them.
pee-dash-eff, "Desperate. H.W"
Rik

Post by Rik »

The Regional Fishing Reports section would become the International Fishing Reports section

I wonder if they have wireless internet on Christmas Island......

Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

Christmas Island does have wireless. I would be somewhere that requires a satellite, Seychelles on my new 80' sail boat perhaps.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch