CRB 3/5/08

Flamingo to Big Bend
ChrisR
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

CRB 3/5/08

Post by ChrisR »

Got out late yesterday, but was able to fish the last of the incoming. A chunky 28" red joined the party right off the bat.

After a lull in the action for an hour or so, I hooked up with this little snooklet.

Nothing after this. I sight casted to what looked to be a legal snook, and he hit my shrimp like a freight train. Unfortunately, the line came tight so fast, that it broke the powerpro above the leader. It is exciting to see the snook so active again.
JoseC

Post by JoseC »

nicely done. This probably doesnt make much sense but i cant wait until i get back from vacation so i can do some fishing off my kayak. :shock:
Jose C

Hobie Revolution
Gramps

Post by Gramps »

Very nice sir! Now, how do I get job where I can fish during the week? :lol:
-Scott

And across from the bar there's a pile of beer cans
Been there twenty-seven years
Imagine all the heart aches and tears
In twenty-seven years of beer
ChrisR
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by ChrisR »

I wish I could tell you. I'm not working right now, but am looking for that job where I will be able to avoid only fishing on the weekends.If you have any ideas, let me know. It has been truly nice to be able to get on the water when I choose though.
mudfish

Post by mudfish »

Snooker668 wrote:I wish I could tell you. I'm not working right now, but am looking for that job where I will be able to avoid only fishing on the weekends.If you have any ideas, let me know. It has been truly nice to be able to get on the water when I choose though.
G'wan, rub it in you bum. :?

:wink:
-Cisco-

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

- Eleanor Roosevelt -
chuckst1

Post by chuckst1 »

teamshaft3 wrote:
Snooker668 wrote:I wish I could tell you. I'm not working right now, but am looking for that job where I will be able to avoid only fishing on the weekends.If you have any ideas, let me know. It has been truly nice to be able to get on the water when I choose though.
G'wan, rub it in you bum. :?

:wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very nice Chris. 8) was that a "SA" on the end of line to get those fish to bit? :D
ChrisR
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by ChrisR »

teamshaft1 wrote:Very nice Chris. 8) was that a "SA" on the end of line to get those fish to bit? :D
It was the secret weapon......Chuck's Shrimp with a rattle.