Malibu Owners Roll Call

If you use one that is listed, please add a review. If a kayak or canoe that you would like to give a review of is not listed, please add it. This is also where you can show off your boat.
Heywood

Malibu Owners Roll Call

Post by Heywood »

If you own a Malibu, what kind, who are you and where are you located?

Thinking of putting together a Malibu Owners Day sometime later this year. PM me if you would like.
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
EZYLYF
King of Broken Fly Rods

Re: Malibu Owners Roll Call

Post by EZYLYF »

Heywood wrote:If you own a Malibu, what kind, who are you and where are you located?

Thinking of putting together a Malibu Owners Day sometime later this year. PM me if you would like.
Also, how do you like your Malibu!!
Thanks...
gatordave

Post by gatordave »

Stealth 12 here. North Port Fl. I have had it for 2 months and so far I love it.
Redfisher

Post by Redfisher »

I sorta have a Pro Explorer. :D
I wouldn't mind trying the Stealth14. It does look like a good fishing platform. I'm just afraid I might like it. I should try to keep a kayak more than a few months.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

Redfisher wrote:I sorta have a Pro Explorer. :D
I wouldn't mind trying the Stealth14. It does look like a good fishing platform. I'm just afraid I might like it. I should try to keep a kayak more than a few months.
Ryan,

Stop by the Fort on Saturday. I'll have a 12 and 14 you can try.
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
yakrat

Post by yakrat »

I have a stealth 12 & mini X, I will be buying either an X-13 or X factor as soon as I make up my mind. I have owned a couple heritage redfish models & a mantaray 12, but prefer the malibu models. I live in stockbridge ga, but look forward to moving to fla in the next few years.
stealth14

Post by stealth14 »

stealth 14 (obviously) stone color. Bought about month ago, still deciding/rigging. Have had it out several times, now need to find fish with it! clearwater. get together would be great.
upcreek

Post by upcreek »

Took out the Malibu X-Factor on its maiden voyage today.... Good times, I love the ride.. Very stable, a lil slower than my OK Prowler 13, but its well worth the trade off. I can stand and paddle or pole around now and sight fish. Its nice to see whats in front of you, instead of spookin it when your right beside it.

John, Largo...

Let me know if you ever get a Malibu outing together... I'm ready.

Malibu X-Factor
Paul
PFTS SPONSOR
PFTS SPONSOR

Post by Paul »

I have a couple of Malibu kayaks - a get together would be fun
sign me up
Paul Silvernail
"Pimpin' ain't easy....but it's neccessary"
EZYLYF
King of Broken Fly Rods

Re: Malibu Owners Roll Call

Post by EZYLYF »

EZYLYF wrote:
Heywood wrote:If you own a Malibu, what kind, who are you and where are you located?

Also, how do you like your Malibu!!
Thanks...
I can stand up and see the reds now!
Rik

Post by Rik »

Which one of you Malibu owners has a gray boat that rides on top of a silver blue (I think, it was dark out) small SUV and was out at Fort Desoto last Saturday?
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
mudfish

Post by mudfish »

Rik wrote:Which one of you Malibu owners has a gray boat that rides on top of a silver blue (I think, it was dark out) small SUV and was out at Fort Desoto last Saturday?
You mean these two thugs?

:lol: :wink:
-Cisco-

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

- Eleanor Roosevelt -
Snook712

Post by Snook712 »

Stealth 14 in sand. I have had it a couple of weeks and it replaced a redfish 12. I love the storage and stability.
Hooked on Youth Fishing Team - Sponsored by Cat Crap Lip Balm
"Fishing for the Future"
Ultimate 12 (Green)
Malibu Stealth 14 (Sand)
Roger
upcreek

Post by upcreek »

I was out at the Ft. last saturday... opposite side of the boat ramp... I was driving a small blue green suv.. with a gray x-factor on the top...
Malibu X-Factor
upcreek

Post by upcreek »

Any of you know what type of pump you get with the x-factor livewell package?? I picked up a tank with an aerator pump, but the pump is kinda hard to get primed :?
Malibu X-Factor
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Post by Todd »

upcreek wrote:Any of you know what type of pump you get with the x-factor livewell package?? I picked up a tank with an aerator pump, but the pump is kinda hard to get primed :?
Check this out-

http://paddle-fishing-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=29332
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM